Tuesday, November 30, 2010

'Tis the holiday season, let the rejoycing begin!


The Eight Days of Hanukkah

On the first day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
My condo in Miami Beach

On the second day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
2 Mercedes-Benz and my condo in Miami Beach

On the third day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
3 vacation homes, 2 Mercedes-Benz, and my condo in Miami Beach

On the forth day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
4 country clubs, 3 vacation homes, 2 Mercedes-Benz, and my condo in Miami Beach

On the fifth day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
5 million bucks (oy vey!), 4 country clubs, 3 vacation homes,2 Mercedes-Benz,
And my condo in Miami Beach

On the sixth day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
6 valets parking, 5 million bucks (oy vey!), 4 country clubs, 3 vacation homes,
2 Mercedes-Benz, and my condo in Miami Beach

On the seventh day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
7 pool boys cleaning, 6 valets parking, 5 million bucks (oy vey!), 4 country clubs,
3 vacation homes, 2 Mercedes-Benz, and my condo in Miami Beach

On the eighth day of Hanukkah, Madoff took from me
8 maids a-dusting, 7 pool boys cleaning, 6 valets parking, 5 million bucks (oy vey!),
4 country clubs, 3 vacation homes, 2 Mercedes-Benz,
And my condo in Miami Beach

                    (c)2010SquireMalloy.All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment